International Renewable Energy Engineering & Co-Development Service Company, based in Berlin, Germany
Independently incorporated in 2014, ingfeld is an international Renewable Energy Engineering & Development service company based in Berlin, Germany, that provides extraordinary & state-of-the-art Co-Development, Engineering, Technological, Conceptual, & Marketing Solutions in the field of Solar/ Wind Energy and Self-Consumption for the benefit of Institutional Investors, Enterprises, Plant Owners/Operators, Energy Users, and Grid Owners/Operators for the long term.
Vision: Independent, Client-Focused, State-of-the-Art Solutions
ingfeld was founded by the acclaimed industry expert and entrepreneur Kimihiko Adachi. He began with a clear vision of an independent, client-focused engineering and project development company with technological and entrepreneurial expertise for Renewable Energy Plants/ Solar and Wind Power Plants, to deliver quality and state-of-the-art solutions.
- State-of-the-art Project Co-development (including new schemes such as self-consumption/ direct energy use, energy storage, heat conversion, energy management)
- State-of-the-art Owner’s Engineering (including conceptual, basic & detail engineering, project management and supervision, plant & facility optimization)
- Project Modelling & Re-modelling
- Investment Implementation
- Customized Consulting (incl. Solar/ Wind Plant Technical Advisory & Due Diligence)
- Customized Engineering
- Self Consumption
- Energy Trading (for energy direct marketing in Germany)
- Plant & Facility Technical Management/Monitoring (annual contract basis)